• 3 Nights Accommodations in New
Orleans Garden District
• Breakfast Each Morning (3)
• 2 Full Course Dinners in the French Quarter
the three day French Quarter Festival a Celebration of
French Quarter life featuring more than 800 local musicians.
Enjoy music, food and special events including fireworks over
the Mississippi River
• Guided City Tour of New Orleans
featuring: The French Quarter, Garden District to view
multi-million dollar mansions, St. Charles Ave and Magazine
Street, The 9th Ward. St Louis Cemetery an above ground
cemetery and much more
• Cafe An lait and Beignets at
Cafe du Monde
• Luggage handling, taxes and meal
2 Complimentary Tour
per 40 or more paid.
Per Person Double Occ. Call for Single Supplement.
Transportation not included. Call for our Bus Included
French Quarter Festival
4 DAYS /
April 8-10, 2016
The largest free musical festival in the south.
Featuring more than 800 local musicians, more than 65 of New
Orleans finest restaurants and free special events.